The mighty fortress of Ashforge was constructed 1000 years ago as the seat of the newly appointed Lord Titus Hildebrandt. Constructed astride two massive rock spires suspended over a waterfall, Ashforge became the crown jewel of House Hildebrandt. The castle has a docking bay, training yard, barracks, staterooms, great hall, firing range, war room, and many other facilities contained within. Ashforge remained the capital of Hildebrandt until the reign of Lord Alaina Hildebrandt and the building of Galdera. After the founding of Galdera, Ashforge continued to serve as a secondary weapons factory using the surrounding waterfalls as an energy source. However, tragedy struck in the year T-137 when its inhabitants were massacred by a horde of Tardigrades. The fortress had yet to be reclaimed when it was lost in a wager by Edward the Unworthy to Lord Alistair Corbray. Lord Corbray, fearing another Tardigrade attack, allowed the empty castle to fall into disrepair. There it sat untouched until the fall of Galdera when it was once again made the home of House Hildebrandt.